About the role
For one of our clients, a leading multinational company with presence in over 50 countries based in Germany, we're looking for a Platforms Architect to join their SW Delivery Center.
- Design and develop overall technology strategy and platform architecture for digital platforms, ensuring seamless operation between IoT, Data and Integration Platform Service.
- Co-development of architectural and governance standards in conjunction with Enterprise Architects where related to Digital Platforms and the use of Digital Platforms.
- Participate in architecture stage-gate review of major or strategic projects or programs of work making use of or integrating with digital platforms, providing support and guidance where needed.
- Integrate new technology topics into platform architecture by working closely together with Enterprise Architecture team, New Technology Lab Manager, and other Digital divisions.
- Provide technical leadership and advice in technical solutions design and consultancy on the usage of Digital Platforms across the wider group as required.
- Drive the refactor of existing products and solutions into smaller, re-usable generic components.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging platform services.
- Meet with decision makers, demand managers, and end users to assist with definition of business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and strategic vendors to ensure alignment with Digital Platforms Strategy.
- Degree in Information Systems or a comparable field
- Min. 5 years of experience in IT Solution Architecture management in a matrix organization in an industrial or commercial enterprise or an IT service provider.
- Proven record of managing IT projects and change management knowledge (project management certification desirable)
- Significant experience in the development of business applications
- International willingness to travel
- Excellent English communication skills are required (German or French is a plus)
- Excellence knowledge of its application scope in relation to the business
- Knowledge in development and implementation of Information Technology projects
- Leadership to guide other Architects
- Design and development of ITIL based processes towards agile methods
- Mastering budgetary tools for monitoring solutions
- Dynamic, optimistic, motivating character
- Collaborative working model
- Being able to work in an international context
- Decisive in vague situations
- Global thinking
What's in for you
- Benefits in Kind like meal vouchers, kindergarten vouchers and medical insurance.
- Flexible working time.
- Hybrid work setting.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a leading global organisation.
If you've questions about this role, contact us via email on email@example.com or via the chat widget in our website.